Friday, October 24, 2008

Are you saying that I have too much crap?

Existing Shed

My "new" shed


Well, we have decided to stay in our house for a little while longer. With the way the economy is right now think it makes more sense to stay put than to do anything drastic. Like many of you, we are beginning to "outgrow" our house. Billie mentioned to me several weeks ago that he needed to get another shed to put the overflow in.
That sounded like a good idea to me. I was thinking yard stuff, garage crap, etc. Well, this post is the official introduction to "MY NEW SHED." Billie got the shed, put it together, built it up so that it won't flood and told me that it was my shed to put all the holiday stuff in. So it is now full of Easter, Halloween, lots of Christmas decor, etc. At first I was like "okay," but now I really like the idea because I can get into it and get out my stuff when I want to without any help. When it was in the attic...well, you know how that is...you need a little help to get it down through the hole. So everything is mostly organized by colored tubs...gotta love those hubbies!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

We've got too much crap too. Our shed is filled with lawn equipment though, some of which never gets used anymore. I think it's just the nature of the beast.