Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!




Notice the Valentine Tattoo's for Halloween!

She just couldn't give me a decent pose.

Alex's teacher let those who had costumes wear them all day long on Friday. We had a huge meltdown as we left the party - due to no nap and a long day as Snow White!
Alexandra was Snow White this year for Halloween. Thank goodness I took her to the Duck Pond last month and took some cute and sweet pictures of her in her costume. As you can see in the pictures from Halloween night...she was being crazy and would not pose for me on the porch. Or should I say would not pose the way I wanted her to pose. :-)

We started out in the neighborhood pretty early. Alex is a little hesitant in the dark - not really scared- just whiney. She had a ball. By the end of the night, she was running around in the dark and would yell at Billie and I to wait on the sidewalk as she wanted to go up and ring the doorbells by herself. She got a pumpkin full of candy and was a happy, happy girl! Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

She's a real cutie. I wish my kids were able to wear their costumes to school when they were younger, I remember it being so much fun as a child.