Thursday, November 20, 2008

November Birthday's Rock!

It is official - I have now been 33 for a week. Last Thursday was my birthday and Friday was Billie's. We are 1 hour and 56 minutes apart, but don't share the same birthday. I am okay with my age, but Billie thinks he is forever 21 and even has Alex convinced that Daddy is 21 and Mom is 33. Give me a break!

Last Thursday afternoon, I met my mom at Cherokee Trading Post (our meeting destination) and sent Alexandra to Woodward for the weekend. Billie, my sister Allison and myself made a trek to Austin to see my sister Natalie and her husband Matt.

We had a fantastic time - way to many Mexican Martini's! Friday night we went to the mexican restaurant that is now in the Real World house downtown. It was great and so were the martinis - limit of 3 per person. All 3 girls had our limit!!! Then back to Matt and Nat's for "Party Pavillion" in the backyard with their Austin friends. The guys golfed on Saturday and the 3 sisters headed south to San Marcos - my new favorite shopping destination. We had a fantastic time - shopped 8 hours on Saturday!!! And no sister fights if you can believe that. Next visit we will for sure have to go back for more bargains.


2 comments:

Samantha said...

happy birthday, you two...i beat you to 33---just by a few days. yep, i'm 33...me, jesus christos and larry bird!!!

Samantha said...

btw...your trip sounded like so much fun! isn't it funny how we get closer to our sisters the older we get?