Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shall I list the Reasons?

I have been a terrible blogger lately! I saw last night where Sam finally posted something...I had told myself that as soon as she did I would too.

Here are my lame reasons why I haven't made an effort to post in several weeks:
1. I am officially addicted to Facebook. I hate it, but love it in the same sentence. I can't do anything else while on the computer. I have had to promise myself not to even open it at work.
2. Billie and I took an impromptu trip to Las Vegas. We hadn't been somewhere without a family member or friend since 2000. How pathetic are we?
3. I have had one hell of a sinus infection.
4. Weekends have been busy with Billie's closet remodel. He has been building shelves and making room for Alex to finally have a closet of her own. The first closet he did was a little bit of Southern Engineering, but he has improved with each closet I must say. Building shelves, replacing shelf paper and painting. I must say it has turned out nice.
5. I have been working on one of many evergoing projects (in all my spare time, you know.) I am converting all my parents 1,000's of pictures to digital. It is taking me forever, but will be so nice for us all to have a disk with every family picture on it.

Here are a few Vegas Pictures...
Billie and I on The Strip

Billie got his 1st Tattoo - this is Alexandra in Cherokee.

No comments: