Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Medieval Fair 2009

Well, Alexandra went to her 1st Medieval Fair on Friday night.

We couldn't avoid it as it is right by her school. We had seen the tents going up each day, all week long and it was pretty much unavoidable. On Friday morning, as we were headed out the door, she asked me why I had my bags. I told her that we were going to school and the office...she burst into tears as she thought we were going to the Fair. So we met Billie after work to take part in the freak show that it is. We have both been there and done that, but you know how that goes...

Here is a little video from the pony ride. She jumped in the inflatable castle and ate pizza, funnel cake, popcorn, etc. I must say that we had a dinner of champions, but we did have a fun time just walking around and taking in everything.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

If you all enjoyed that, you'll have to take her to Williamsburg when she's older!