Thursday, September 24, 2009

Flashback Friday

Well, this week I thought I would flashback to last week while we were home recouping from the tonsilectomy. We tried to keep Alex busy with quiet activities...for the most part, we kept her busy. However, as I mentioned in a previous blog, I did catch her doing toe touches on my bed one day. I guess you just can't keep a good woman down! (WINK!)

I took Alex to the Public Library to get her very 1st Library Card!
We checked out two DVD's and 7 books!


The 2 pictures above were taken on the day that Billie stayed home with her and let her eat 18 FREAKIN POPSICLES! (And she wondered why her poop was blue-green the next day!)

We finished up the week with a trip to Disney on Ice.

We made friendship bracelets!

She got in trouble - just one example above of her "creative" spirit!

We made popsicle puppets with the 18 popsicle sticks...


And we used glitter glue on paper plates...I know...fun stuff!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks like a very memoriable time for both of you!

Samantha said...

dang. that's awesome!! i think i've let camden do that many crafts over the course of her entire life! poor girl is stuck in the middle of two boys!