Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pictureless Wednesday!

My Dear Blogging Friends...just have to share!

We had our annual Fall session with Angel on Sunday. We decided to do the “urban” theme this year and headed to Bricktown in downtown OKC for our shoot. I think we pulled it off too. There are some pretty cute pictures…Alex was quite the cheesy ham for this session… I hadn’t realized just how much Alex and I are beginning to favor each other until seeing these. It is amazing to see in some of the pictures the same expressions, the way we tilt our heads, etc. (and at the same time at that!)

If you would like to view them, go to: http://www.angelporchphotography.com/

Portrait Site

Client Proofing

Password: mcginnis

As you know...we love our Angel! If any of you are interested in getting in contact with her...let me know!

No comments: