Thursday, October 15, 2009

She's Our "Angel"






I love it when you find out something that you never knew that makes you feel special.

These pictures were taken 4 years ago this Fall by our good friend and photographer, Angel Porch.

Several of you know her and have even used her. I am so thankful that Donnell and her husband got married so that Billie and I could become acquainted with Angel, her admiring husband Dusty and their wonderful daughter Auburn.

Angel told me yesterday that this session...4 years ago...was her first "official" session of her career. I love her and her work! I am so glad that she has been able to pursue photography as her full time passion and career. I look forward to next Sunday as we have our annual Fall session with Art and Soul Photography! Love you, Angel!

2 comments:

angel Porch said...

this just made my day, no week, no YEAR!!! You are beyond amazing and I love you all so much! no better little model to begin my career with than miss alex. she is special beyond words!!!

Mother Superior said...

I love this post of "She's Our 'Angel'!" I am so glad I have had the privilege of seeing Alex grow up. She is so special!