Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tidbit Tuesday

I really liked Hillary's idea of having Tuesday be a little "tidbit" about our tiny friends. I don't want to forget all the fun and cute things that Alex says and does, so I am really going to try to remember and make time to note a few things each week.

"The Needles"
So as many of you know, Billie is very into his music. He has several bands that I think would qualify him as being obsessed about (hence, Alex's middle name Morrison, after Jim Morrison.)

Due to my work schedule changing, he picks Alex up each day and God only knows what he is letting her listen to. We were in her room one evening and she was naming off the bands that she and daddy like to listen to...The Black Crowes, The Doors, Foo Fighters.

Alex then looks up at Billie and says...and we really like The Needles.

We look at eachother...so Billie starts guessing... Nine Inch Nails? Neil Young?

No that band that they really like is "The Beatles."

No comments: