Thursday, December 10, 2009

We believe...in letters!

Having another 1st at our house this year. Alex has decided that she doesn't want to visit Santa. She has decided that a letter is the way to go. I am not surprised since she is constantly writing in her "journals." However, I am a little disappointed. I thought seeing Santa lasted a few more years. I had visions of the dress she would wear and everything. Oh well - guess it is just another example of my baby growing up.

BTW - this was going to be our Christmas card picture before I decided that I was sending New Year's cards. The "believe" is actually spray painted on a wall in Bricktown. I thought it was perfect for Christmas!

No major thrisis for this Thursday...aren't you glad that you don't have to read a rant today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe how Alex is so grown-up! Should be a neat letter to Santa! PawPaw Connie