Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Time is HERE!

Tree Decorating

Last year Alex hung all ornaments on the same branch...she was very peticular this year.


I think we are to that age...

Can't a mom just get a cute picture with her girl?

The finished product with 33 years of ornaments...thats right some are dated 1975. Scarey!

Hot Chocolate Break!

Alex taking a drink...

Alex spitting it back into her mug - too hot!

Our fantastic brownie project!

Mmm mmm good!

The proud Betty Crocker.

Take note of the care she took in putting the sprinkles on top - HAHAHA!

We have big weekend planned. The annual Norman Christmas Parade (which I might add - we took home more candy last year than we got at Halloween,) a trip to see Santa, Christmas with Billie's Aunt Leah and Uncle Tim (2 of my fave people) and the Ugly Christmas Sweater Party.

This last weekend Alex I did some holiday baking. We made Billie some surprise brownies with green frosting and Christmas sprinkles. Alex did it all (even cracked the eggs.) They turned out very tasty - even though everytime I looked at her she was licking her fingers.
We put up our Christmas Tree and Billie got the lights up outside. Alexandra thought that we needed to have hot chocolate while we decorated the tree (her first time, I think.) I baked some pumpkin bread, we had a fire in the fireplace and watched Christmas Vacation.
We had a great weekend! A lot of pics...but just had to share!

2 comments:

The Garvie Family said...

Great post! I love all the pictures. Alex sounds like quite the little character...I'm sure she keeps you on your toes. Those brownies sure look good! Merry Christmas!

Samantha said...

love the pics! merry christmas girl! oh, and go gators.....ok, and boomer sooner, too!