Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our Random Christmas Card of the Season...Can You Beat this One?

Ok - so you know you all get one. The random Christmas card that you get from someone you haven't seen, heard from or thought about in years.

Well, this one came yesterday in the mail - to Billie's office. We saw this person in the airport in April and Billie can't remember, but finally has decided that he must have given him a business card then.

I am taking guesses on who this is from (Donnell - no guessing since you already know!) I can hear you laughing Sam!

I love getting Christmas Cards! If you can beat this one...give us a shout!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

oh, i'm laughing alright, but not because i know, because the SUSPENSE is KILLING ME!!!!

Samantha said...

is it chris, a grade above us????

Leslie said...

Is that Chris Dilling? His face looks familiar - I think I had business law class with him so very long ago, we used to make fun of Mrs. Bowen - how she would pronounce Rio De Janeiro. That was helarious.

The Garvie Family said...

When are you going to tell us who this family is? I can't take it anymore!! I'm think he looks like someone I've seen but I can't put my finger on it...please tell, please tell!!

Samantha said...

the only BD i can think of is brian dover? or have i lost my mind!? PLEASE... the suspense is killing me! i keep checking your blog every hour praying someone will get it!